• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heroes will not level above 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I was working on a melee map when I wanted the hero maximum level to be over 10. I changed that setting on the Advanced > Gameplay Constants, but when I got one of my hero to level 10, she stopped getting experience when she was killing creeps. She still got experience from normal players but only small experience. How do I change those settings?

Level 4
It's either in the Gameplay Constants or your hero is attacking a too low level creep. For instance, a level 10 hero attacks a level 1 creep, it will not give any experience. Also in the Constants, there are some settings about hero exp gain. Check them out.

I would have you rather telling which are the options that fix heroes' experience.

And I was fighting a level 5 creep, the possibly highest level in my map.

Level 13
You don't get the idea of a forum and of reputation.

We all gave you different solutions and the method MorkZe posted is not the only one.
I also gave the same way with explenation.

And reputation should be spread to all those who tried to help you and took their time to post for you.

Level 4
You don't get the idea of a forum and of reputation.

We all gave you different solutions and the method MorkZe posted is not the only one.
I also gave the same way with explenation.

And reputation should be spread to all those who tried to help you and took their time to post for you.

1. It's my choosing of whose to rep to. You can't come here and complain for rep.
2. It's explanation, not explenation.
3. I rep to the first solution that work, not to all people who helped me.
4. Do this through PM.

I'd like to mark this thread as solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.