• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Let's talk about your DiabloII Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Diablo II Lord OF Destruction
I play open b.net and I make hacked stuff for people and myself.
I know...I am such a newbie.
If you'd like, I'll make some for you heheheh.
In closed battle.net, I have a level 35 summoner necromancer. He sucks...summoners aren't very good I found out because you get less minions to fight for you in the latest patch. I also have a level 21 barbarian.

Level 13
i have lvl 99 chars across the board with the best items ever. only one (the assassin) i actually raised though.

Level 6
Nice ones... Sorry for not replying for a time, my connection was off. With a few Baal runs, my Sorceress is now level 62! Hurray! Lol. I entered Nightmare at level 24... That was dumb. For hacks, the only one I'd need would be a MF Hack. We could play together on US@East.

Level 13
i dont do the spear/javelinazons. in my opinion, the ancient amazons fought with bows, so i do the same :D

Level 2
I play closed bnet ; gotta 71 corl orb sorc mf gear ( some perf stuff ) a 82 naked ( :( ) charger pally and a 12 light sorc mf .

Life is pathetic ....

Level 6
I'm so mad! I was doing a transfer from my Sorceress to my Paladin, and Battle.Net closed just like that, but just the US@East server, all the others work well... I lost a 761 defense armour with 50% chance of casting Level 5 Nova when struck and a whole bunch of nice effects (rare armour, yellow name). If I see one of those freacking Battle.Net guys, I'll just smash his head onto the closest wall I find!

Level 2
actually only the account gets deleted 90 days after being afk
the characters are after 30 days

got a lv73 trap assassin, uber equip =)
got a lv 8 java amazon too, but she's also half mule =/

Status
Not open for further replies.