• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Laziness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread title says it all. Let us all talk about our laziness, and how lazy are we...

For me, I am freakin' lazy when I have to do homework and (being told to do) laundry, even if I know I am supposed to do those dirty work. :(

But no matter how fuckin' busy I am, I always have much time to get lost in my train of thoughts and daydreams... I also have no problem writing Orthodox Chinese characters (which a single square of character can have more than a dozen strokes), and I have no problem spending all day long thinking hard about a difficult thing, but I always have problem doing simple laundry and copying work......

So, how about you? What is your level of laziness?

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

i always being lazy whenever i've got myself at home. dunno why, but i feel like my laziness went to somewhere whenever i am not there.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
Laziness is my bugbear. For me, the way to get around it is to break tasks down into manageable chunks and work on things. Some success has been had with the pomodoro technique, but really I think it boils down to being both mindful and disciplined enough.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I am not lazy I got a tactic.
comic-grades.jpg

Best series ever made btw.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

being lazy is good people. Bill gates will hire you if you do :cgrin:

c913e167a5ceaad47f9dbbe7a1dac29a.jpg
since that's what he said :3

Level 8
I'm too lazy to study. I've been pressured my whole life into studying to get good grades to get to medical school, and now that I'm in medical school I feel drained and hardly have the energy to study anymore. I'm either gonna repeat a couple of years or become a failed doctor.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
You just have to lower your standards, if you do this: (which I do commonly)
5c8d20b645549594e35147e548438832.jpg

Then you can't expect to do those things on a high level.

I would use the same quote on a picture with a sleeping girl. But she only wore panties on her bottom half so some sensitive dudes would consider it sexual.
Which is sad because it looked funnier.

Status
Not open for further replies.