• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lets see those desktops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
ok ok
124wwoo.jpg

Level 9
sorry but my computer isnt worth taking a screen shot of cause i reformated its basicly empty and sam how the h3ll do you fit all that stuff on your comp? is yours like a new top of the line comp or something?

Level 18
hah if i had icons of all the games and programs that are on my computer on my screen it would be funny... and full.

oh ya i updated my desktop, nice desktops everyone, remind me of when i was actually into modding wc3 my desktop was full then.

Im tempted to going back to an html desktop.

Level 45
oh..me sees..yes...
ill clean mine when iv finished my jobs(art,stuff for rothe,TGR, tuts etc)

argh..so busy..
its always good to take a rest i guesess.. im always busy..always this ..always that..argh..right now im doin a net clean...gettin my name etc or traces of my rl name off....since i cannot let outsiders know...about cough*
now....where was i? oh yes...um..hmm...pc nooby? or mac? hmm..anyway..chat? your sure, riiiight nooby, thats okay..dont cry.. i give you a carrot!
muaauuaha..
er...head spinning again..ergh..um..oh. I got a new wallpaper now! horay!..
but im not posting it.

Level 12
Werewulf said:
i have no idea what you are talking about..

i thought tsk tsk was a shame thing..
like..you say tsk tskk and shake your head slowly when so
Yes you do. :lol:

http://www.wc3sear.ch/viewtopic.php?p=114553&highlight=tsk#114553
tsk
http://www.wc3sear.ch/viewtopic.php?p=114416&highlight=tsk#114416
tssk
http://www.wc3sear.ch/viewtopic.php?t=17410&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
tsssk
http://www.wc3sear.ch/viewtopic.php?p=101249&highlight=tsk#101249
tsk tsk

eeeeh cute

Daminon said:
You are from sweden! Hej hur är läget?

Det är lugnt, ja! Njuter av mitt sommarlov nu när jag har tagit studenten. Ska dock plugga vidare i högskolan.

Translation (not exact): It's cool, yes! Enjoying my summer vacation now that I'm graduated from upper secondary school. Will go on studying in college though.

Ontopic:
About Jacek's and Werewulf's desktops:
And I thought my desktop were once messy. Before my cleaning, mine had a big fat circle. :shock:

Werewulf said:
u have tier linux?
linux sucks, microsoft made linux lol...

N00byStance said:
It looks like WinXP, look at taskbar, it reads "C:\..."

It's Windows XP Pro I'm using, with a different theme and a background with Linux's mascot called Tux. Windows' default theme is ugly.

Windows is bad, but I use it. Why? Game compatibility! :roll:

I've used Windows (at anywhere) and Mac OS X (only at school), but not Linux.

Level 45
Daminon said:
You say so many strange things that I begin to think that you are just acting strange here for fun.

huh? for fun? er..no, i just often think to much to myself when i type.

anyway, i heard linux was made by microsoft as a free alterative instead of their dam expensive mircosoft versions..

my dads had linux on hes comp..but it clung to the hard drive and broke it.

oh, and hes my bros(mathew, not my other bro tom) desktop! as you can tell, he is definitly not a warcraft fan..

Level 3
Im actually gonna join this community :D, its been a long time since i've been here other then occasional i like sharing my knoledge.

Linux is actually the most secure OS to date, compared to linux. Its 100% free, Very Nice Skins, I love the shell commands for linux, :D. I actually have 3 computers with linux, including one is a home server. :)

www.ubuntu.com is a nice start for linux users, Im actually creating a tutorial on www.bedadj.com about, "Introduction to Linux, and its wonders" It will give full readout on how to run binary files, ect. :p maybe i'll give classes online for free ;)

Edit: Forgot to say, if your looking for a alternative to windows, while still wanting to run windows exe's, just download wine standing for "Wine is not a Emulator" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.