• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Let's Play Singularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Do you like games? Shooters and or horror? The Singularity might just be the game for you. Honestly it's a very nice game made by Raven.

I made Singularity Let's Play, which is me playing a game while talking. A lot of people enjoy it. You can take a look at the first part in the below link.
You can watch my Let's Play for fun or use it as a guide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn4Er5Wvnaw

I would love some extra viewers. :p I was the 4th that started the let's play so at my best I get 100 views an average. The others already have 10000+ views.

Anyway currently 1080p and has about 28 episodes. Updated daily. After part 27 it's in super high quality.

Level 15
Bioshock + Half-Life = Singularity, it uses a very similar plasmid (The TMD) use and has the same graphics engine from Bioshock, while it has a sci-fi theme and gunplay like Half Life. Anyway, I'm still playing the game I am just giving my first impressions about the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.