• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

VicsLetsPlayTeam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Warning! The following contain excessive vulgar language!

Description
Game: Penumbra Overtru

Penumbra_Overture2.jpg

Type: series - over 20 episodes
About us: Three not so bright gamers join together to try finish a first-person adventure/ survival horror game. Using their inferior intellect, bad language and vocabulary they successfully manage to overcome all hardships the game comes up with and complete the first episode.
The videos are not appropriate for minors but are aiming at adults with the intellect of minors. Some people might find them funny, others may find them as a aberration and will definitely be disgusted.
i am expecting loads of negative comments but am also looking forward to positive ones, if that's possible!
The videos might be useful to those that are having a hard time with some puzzles of the game, all puzzles have been figured out, the answers are within the videos - game cleared!

This is a let's play made by Vic and his team (my first let's play video). The quality of the sound is not so good and the episodes might not be everyone's cup of tea but if you follow more than 2-3 episodes you might enjoy it and Hey,~ who says bad things can't be popular or enjoyable.
We made this just for fun so we hope that it won't bore you!
Good, bad, You decide!

Try surviving the first episode!

Did not upload all the videos because they take space. The series is complete and there's no point in bumping the thread as if there are new episodes, however I will upload all of them here if people are interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.