• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I forgot this epic game's name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
As the title says, the game is an EPIC. But I don't remember the game's title so I can play it again. I lost the CD. So I gotta buy it again.

I believe it the year was below 2004.
It is an adventure, puzzle game. The game is 3D. BTW, It's PC.
It is light themed. Not cartoony. Real 3D

The first moment of the game was a cinematic of a plane approaching a stormy clouds. A lightning hit the plane (I believe) and then crashed on to a forest.

Your play as a male character. I think the name is Jack but I'm not sure.
You and your friend must shift balance on the plane to get out alive.

And then you got into a tomb raider like moments (not really. hanging in cliffs, etc.) And then you will have to go to a laboratory of a "Scientist/Doctor sort of in an ancient ruins. Then twists happen. I believe the male antagonist appears then or just two goons.
You will have to escape using a mini-monster truck. not really a monster truck. It's a 4 wheeled vehicle with four BIG wheels (You can see this in beach areas of GTA Vice City.). There you finish the first episode or chapter, etc, of the game.

You play as the female protagonist named Nikolai. I remember she has purple hair. Kinda. The setting was in Paris. And after solving mysteries, she fights with the female antagonist.

I don't remember much things in the game.

For the male protagonist:
But there is a moment in the game where you will have to talk to a fortune teller, you will have to do some things to sneak onto a store and talk to a girl. And then there is a fire that you will have to save someone there. The fire was made of a cloaked man.
And Before the episode where Jack and Nikolai is together. There is an in-game cinematic where the male antagonist (an old man) says some things to the female antagonist holding a magnum, similar to these:
Male Antagonist: Kill them for me.
Female Antagonist: With pleasure.

I did not really finished the game. This time, I am 15 years old, I have a matured mind so I can finish the game. I believe I was 8 or 9 when I played the game. (I've got good memory)

So please, if anyone can tell me what is the name of this game, please tell me. Your help is very much appreciated.

Edit: Updated details.

Last edited:
Level 34
Surely you got more hints for us to google about.

Is it cartoony or not?
Is it dark themed or light themed?
Does it involve a lot of monsters?
Etc.

Level 9
Yay riddles, I love them, oh I have one, there was this game I played in 2002, it was a fighting game, had pretty good graphics at the time, it was for ps1 and had fighters that could turn into monsters for a short time, and each character had a specific monster, and I think the last boss was supposed to be a little girl, oh yea and there was always a constant amount of blood coming out of enemies you hit, guess right and you win a prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.