• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Let us fight the invasion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Alright, Heres what i want. I want every single one of you, especially if you cant host and would like to, to please at least watch this pole for up to a month. I dont want dota to be obliterated, just not everyone hosting it!!!! What i want is there to be more hosters hosting other games AND OR more hosters all together.
Now, i want as many of you as can be to at least say up with hosters. Then, in your reply say whether youd like this as a forum section: Hosting Problems

Sound good? I think so, it'd make it so more people can host so maybe 99% of people hosting wont host Dota.
----------------AT LEAST READ TO THIS POINT-----------
Please consider this!!!! Also, I am a felow hoster, and i sometimes try to join a game, just to see what its like once again(i once could not host). ITS HORRIBLE, i cant find many good games. Sure people host other games, but their usually rigged for them or just not worth it :( . Alright, thanks for reading this load of crud. Thanks for reading and please dont just pass this by, reply your thoughts, even if its a few words just to say your point-IT MATTERS!!!

Level 22
This topic as already been grinded to death in my news post. Dota exists not because it is the only thing being hosted, but because it is (unfortuatly) popular, and thus makes it the only thing hosted. No one is forced to play it, but for those of us who DONT like to play it, its is very frustrating because there is nearly no variety of b.net games to choose from now. You can try to host other map, maybe you'll even get lucky and someone will re-host it, but thats basically as far as it goes now adays. B.net will forever be plagued and swarmed by dota, and those of us who don't like it are basically screwed.
-VGsatomi

Nightmare said:

No, your getting yourself mixed up with you. Remember "Got a new avatar" and "OH NOEZ!!1!!!1!"

Anyway, along with vg, Id have to agree. DOTA is probibly one of the dullest games i played on bnet. The only 1 dota I liked was humans vs orcs, mostly because the maker of it was the maker of one of my favorite rpgs, real life 1.1. I seriously don't get how dota became so popular, and why people actually enjoy it. Yeah, its used to be original. Now, its ripped off 56 times a nano-second. ITS INSANE I TELL YOU!!!

Level 3
Some how i knew this would happen. a lot people look at it. And theres a few people who say their point. Then some of them get into a seperate debate. It happens alot in these i guess. Whatever, i still think we should have some place on the site that shows how non-hosters can host again without turning off their firewall(this by the way seems very idiotic to me because of how many people try to hack nowadays).

Level 5
DOTA ROCKS ASS BABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBY if u didnt vote for the best 1 ur just new to it OR UR A @#R@^%R#^%@$#%@$#%!#@%$!#$@#!$^%@$#@!$#%@^&#%@^#&*@^#(@&#*(@^#^@^#@%@%
GOT IT....srry im hyper when im talked about wit dota. :mrgreen:

Level 25
MAP MASTER said:
DOTA ROCKS ASS BABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBY if u didnt vote for the best 1 ur just new to it OR UR A @#R@^%R#^%@$#%@$#%!#@%$!#$@#!$^%@$#@!$#%@^&#%@^#&*@^#(@&#*(@^#^@^#@%@%
GOT IT....srry im hyper when im talked about wit dota. :mrgreen:

ENGLISH, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Struth... Just... Think before you post

Status
Not open for further replies.