• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legendary Creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
So let's talk Legendary Creatures.

I noticed a few things about them, in a previous version each color had one of these, now they have 2. I haven't picked the original Legendaries in the newest version but the new ones seem stronger. What do you guys think?

Also, What do you like about them? Black's New Legendary seems cool because he can heal himself with death pact. So far i've only played 2 games on the new version, but it definitely seems much improved.

By the way, Grey Archon, just curious, did you double the mana gained from the plague rats sacrificing? Because you said you doubled the mana from kills and waiting right? Just checking because it seemed like maybe that was low. but that might've been planned. Just thought I'd ask.

Level 23
So let's talk Legendary Creatures.

I noticed a few things about them, in a previous version each color had one of these, now they have 2. I haven't picked the original Legendaries in the newest version but the new ones seem stronger. What do you guys think?

Also, What do you like about them? Black's New Legendary seems cool because he can heal himself with death pact. So far i've only played 2 games on the new version, but it definitely seems much improved.

By the way, Grey Archon, just curious, did you double the mana gained from the plague rats sacrificing? Because you said you doubled the mana from kills and waiting right? Just checking because it seemed like maybe that was low. but that might've been planned. Just thought I'd ask.

It isn't Death Pact Baron Sengir is healing himself with. :p If you havent noticed, the "undead" classification serves a very different purpose in the map.

If you notice any blatant disbalances between Legendaries, do say so. While for instance, Balthor the Stout's attack damage may be higher than the Myojin of Infinite Rage's, the Myojin's Wall of Fire ability, as well as being ranged, should make up for that.

The Plague Rats sacrifice managain hasnt been doubled, but it has been increased ever since the managain for killing basic creatures has been doubled. Keep in mind; every rat you sacrifice, is one less rat for your enemies to kill as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.