• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

lebek7

Keywords:
orc swordsman
Contents

lebek7 (Model)

lebek7 (Model)

Assets
Level 3
This is awsome. I would rate it if the animations werent so unbelievibly gay..
I mean...tap someone with the sword and call it an attack?!

:spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker:-----------------------------------------:razz:

Level 3
This is awsome. I would rate it if the animations werent so unbelievibly gay..
I mean...tap someone with the sword and call it an attack?!

:spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::spell_breaker::-----------------------------------------:razz:

Level 2
Horrible animations. The only good thing about this model is the skin, which gets a 3/5. The animations look like you're swinging a puppet around.
The model's animations look like it's being controlled by something, but doesn't want to obey it.
Worse than a raised undead model.
1.5/5.

Level 5
He looks like a Human-raised Orc who was trained to be a warrior and immediately rose up the ranks and ended up commanding Human soldiers. I like it. Nice Job!