• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LaserRay

Sick of the old ffs missile lasers that is shown as an arrow? wanna get the absolutely realistic laser? whell this is for you. "Missile" is just a name. a red ray that connects attacker and target.

Keywords:
laser, ray, beam, missile, pew pew lazer
Contents

LaserRay (Model)

Reviews
09:13, 12th Apr 2008 General Frank: Model works ingame and performs okay.

M

09:13, 12th Apr 2008
General Frank:

Model works ingame and performs okay.

Level 22
I was looking for a channeling laser instead of a missile, thanks! 10/10 I will replace it with one of the not good laser missile I used. Some of these missiles from Starwars or no matter where are really boring! Ppl create more lasers like that one, including a laser that splits in more than one place or even a laser like chain lightning - Chain laser, etc.

Level 15
I was looking for a channeling laser instead of a missile, thanks! 10/10 I will replace it with one of the not good laser missile I used. Some of these missiles from Starwars or no matter where are really boring! Ppl create more lasers like that one, including a laser that splits in more than one place or even a laser like chain lightning - Chain laser, etc.

ok! i'll try to do it =)

Level 9
5/5 just awesome!

Imagine what uses you can have in a map like a Mission Impossible, to make the security of a rare gem, turn it invisible, and if a unit passes through a corridor and hits the laser, it triggers a trap that closes all doors and stuff...

Good Job!

Level 2
well i think it's a very good idea. it's very usefull for a robot or mech map with models from someone like Rao Dao Zao. the other laser models were only a blue or red....line....rather a stick but not a laser.
i think a 10/10 is not to much^^

Level 31
This model is very nice, altho, it is way to small, and at some angles it dissapears, that and it should have an outer rim to the laser itself. It currently is just a strip of red, try adding another strip around it, exept with a lighter, with more alpha version. (More alpha on the outer rim that is)

Level 11
this is really useful for Star Trek, considering all the "phazors" were charged beams and not arrowish lasers like star wars (which are on the site). im glad somebody finally got this out.

Edit: like zt2211 said in the post below, the smoke is undersired in my case as well.

Last edited: