• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Laser Model Modification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi, I was wondering if someone would be willing to modify this model:
LaserRay - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
The author, Ergius, has given me permission but I don't know how to do it. I would like this model recolored into a green, yellow and blue version, and if possible have all four versions (including the existing red) have shorter death animations (about 1/2 their current time). He said that the ribbon color needs to be replaced. Rep and credit will of course be given to whoever is willing to make these alternate versions for me. Thanks.
These models will be for my private use and will not be distributed without Ergius' consent.

Level 5
theres already some differnt clour lasers on the site that you can use you can just up the missle speed and reduce the coold won and it makes a great laser effect
Lasers here

Status
Not open for further replies.