• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Lands of Falira

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
In the lands of Falira, there is a lot of peace and love. There are many riches and treasures that the Faliran people hold sacred to themselves...
But then, one day, the Empires moved in. Humans, Orcs, Night Elves and Undead battle it out for the treasures that Falira contains. They have brought in death and destruction, leaving the people of Falira wishing for a new hope...
That hope is you, and up to 7 other players.
You will control a small settlement on one of the coastal areas of Falira, attempting to increase your outreach onto some of the towns. Ally or fight with other players. Attempt to bring peace to Falira once more. Defeat the Empires.

This map is an attempt by me to create a map similar to the World of Warcraft ORPG maps created by EvilPitlord and continued by other people. I am going to try to add as much content as I can, and I am working on this until the full Alpha release. Once that is finished, then I would like to get some testers to try out the map and make suggestions.

What the full version will try to include:

* 10 Custom Races: Humans, Orcs, Night Elves, Undead, Draenei, Troll, The Forgotten, The Wild Ones, The Demons and a tenth race: Lizardmen
* 5 Custom heroes per race. I do not promise that some of them won't have the same spells, but that is only because of the fact that there will be so MANY heroes.
* 4 Computer Empires controlling the custom Humans, Orcs, Night Elves and Undead which fight against each other and any puny resistance.
Empires: Horde of Ghar'Gakel [Orc]
* Several bosses that will require a somewhat decent strategy to take down, including the leaders of each Empire.
* A Final boss, which will be revealed to have been behind the madness. Will try to make it hard without having a good strategy and top units.
* Custom items which will strengthen both heroes AND units.
* Certain units that, when upgraded, will be able to turn into a "Demi-Hero", which will be a commander of your army, and have the ability to equip regular items.

Please reply to this thread if you wish to become a tester once the map is near playable. If you would like, anyone who is a JASS coder who wishes to help with the development can test the game, check where they would like to put in some JASS code for, and then contact me.

*Note: I will post screenshots of gameplay as the game becomes more and more matured. Once people have tested it, they can also post their screenies on the thread!

*EDIT[6/15/16]: Please message me if you wish to get the alpha of the map, as I need some testers for it. I will send a copy of the map to all alpha testers by tomorrow or the day after.

-TheTrueGamerZ

Last edited:
Level 1
Sorry, but development has halted. The alpha of the map should be released on Monday or Tuesday, depending on how hard I work. The Alpha will include a few battles with the Horde of Ghar'Gakel, along with a complete Human race. Sorry for the wait, guys, and I hope that you want to become testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.