• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruiting for new rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Basic Features
-4 races, Humans, Orcs, Night Elves and Undead
-3 classes each
-Learn 'a' skill system, to make every player unique.
-Other features haven't thought off, keeping it vague.

Need terrainer, triggerer, some testers, etc, etc.

Level 1
That sounds like a cool idea. But you should make up your own races,it would give your map some uniqueness instead of working wit somthing thats already been done. be creative and think of stuff that might make your map cool or DIFFERENT to play. Unless if your going for another WoW themed Rpg. Hope you make somthing really unipque and and that kicks ASS 8) :wink: :D [/img]

Level 4
If its not on a tight deadline (random time wasting things keep poping out of nowhere)then I woild gladley map for you.
I have never been a terrainer in a wc3 map group before but I have worked extensivly on a few NwN PW's in the past. But don't get me wrong, I am quite competent with the editors many fuctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.