• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Charred Lands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
My map is basically a spawn based map. it is very similar to King_leopolds Broken Alliances. Charred Lands is just a Frozen Throne version. Simple concept, buy units, at the end of the turn those units will b apart of ur spawn and u can continue to add more and mix em up. Each faction has will have 3 bases. I tried to make my game so as players will need to use more than one base to win unlike leos.The map is in its final stages i just need some1 to terrain the north/ touch up the map in general. Im very good at creating jungle/swamp desert areas but i have no clue how to make outland or anything related to that look nice. So if ur willing to help me do that let me know.

Factions includ.
Red(Cult Of The Colf Flame) Taurens.Magnataurs,Land Dragons
Blue(Norse Conqueres) Norseman
Teal(Atlantians) Naga, Turtles, Lobsters
Green(UnBroken Alliances) Faceless,Draenei,Tuskarrs
Yellow(SunStreakers) Blood Elfs
Pink(Trollish Empire) Trolls
Purple(Demon) Demon
Gray(Nerubians) Spiders, Undead
Orange(Carthage) Need i say more
Light Blue(GoblinTradeAlliance) Pandas,Ogre,Goblins
Dark Green (The Forsaken Resistance) Mages, Demon/Undead
Brown (Dark Iron Empire) Fel Orcs, Evil Dwarves

Level 8
Took me a while to figure out how to upload. but hopfully u can see these. some of its general game play. n others are different factions going to war

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_011009_085814_01.tga
    3 MB · Views: 148
  • WC3ScrnShot_021009_203840_01.tga
    3 MB · Views: 106
  • WC3ScrnShot_031209_164659_01.tga
    3 MB · Views: 132
  • WC3ScrnShot_031209_165402_05.tga
    3 MB · Views: 95
Level 2
You could have just edited your last post instead of double-posting...

Anyway, I suggest uploading any screenshots as JPGs for easier managing (and a MUCH smaller filesize). One of your screenshots is of a Battlenet chat. I'm guessing that wasn't supposed to be there? Your terrain looks a little lacking in doodads. At least put some rocks around the map, and maybe some shrubs near the trees. Are there many upgrades for units? It's look fairly dull with the way it is right now, but that may just be the screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.