• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Melee] Warcraft: Orcs & Humans

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Alternate] Warcraft: Orcs & Humans

I present my latest in-development map, called - Warcraft: Orcs & Humans.

It is a melee mixture of Warcraft 3 & Warcraft 1, with custom additions of course. There will be no heroes, heroes will be replaced by unit level-up system (rank), once you progresses higher ranks (levels), the progressing unit will earn more damage and armor each time. Units also have an inventory to equip items and use magical items.

Attachments

• O&H01.png
    O&H01.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,032
  • O&H02.png
    O&H02.png
    983.3 KB · Views: 1,617
Last edited:
Level 3
I rarely log in to comment un this page, but man, the images and the idea of the proyect so far look amazing, keep the work up!

Level 12
Some criticism on the graphics here. I think the ground texture looks very stretched and low-res. Why don't you make nice green grass wc1 style? I like the dark look of the buildings though.

but in the title is just melee , a mistake ?

Yeah..

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): Nice map y'got there

Thanks.

New image, the road system is fully functional. Buildings can only be built near the roads. Roads must also be built near an existing roads.

Attachments

• OvH05.png
    OvH05.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 413
Last edited:
To build a barracks fe., you need to lay 2 road tiles in a straight line or make a L, in case of 2x2 structures, after that building becomes placable.
Didnt fire up the game in a long while so may need to check if was so.

No, you will only need to place the building near the road, it gives more freedom in designing your base. You will be able to build barracks near a single tile of Road. This way it is much more simple and creative.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

This is so cool this is un-A-Voidable

Status
Not open for further replies.