• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Land of Legends <BETA>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
WELL!

You have some hero problems, like with the Paladin and the Air Mage. Their ultimates suck compared to their other skills. Also, the Pally's damage bonus can be manipulated if one presses stop over and over again. I liked the tree guy, except his roots didn't seem to stun people.

Red owns the spawning units, so he can tell them to just stop and hoard the units. The camera is messed up at the start, and you still need to work a lot on bases and spawning. Heroes didn't revive.

There were a lot of tooltip problems. Also, if you look at the related threads, it looks like "Land of Legends" was taken as a name for an AOS.

Anyway, to me, it looks like just another AOS. Good luck with it, though.

Level 15
There is already a map called Land or Legends but it was a while ago, now they changed the name to legends of eternity so maybe you want to change the name but its fine if you don't want to.
I will review the map as soon as I test it.
EDIT: Maps nice, spells are quite good as far as I know and the Paladin is fun XD. Managed to stack only 50 damage. I suggest you make the cap increase per level to prevent abuses, for example the paladin hits an enemy hero, run away, hits it again.... repeats until he has +50 damage and hits the hero like mad = dead.
Other than that, good heroes so far.

Last edited:
Level 17
3 new heroes added, hope your not disappointed with them, omnistrike is fixed, paladin bug will go soon too, spontaneous combo is broken

oh and if anyone is wondering, the illusions of the Spirit Wyvern has a special trigger for them...

If you know, that there is a damage detection and display to all players (Soon to be a off and on switch for each player), then you would think that I would leave the illusions (which has 75% extra damage taken) alone and the damage text will show which is taking amplified damage thus revealing it's a illusion, but I used (Damage Taken)/1.75 to the damage detection and display system make it look like as if the illusions were real!

(And that goes for the Spirit Wyvern's illusions only!)

heh, just wanted you guys to know for no reason at all

Level 3
There is already a AOS map called Land of legends i know buz i play it form time to time even in a clan thats devoted to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.