• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] Clash of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9

Clash of Legends
Made by Doomguy80

227673-albums6275-picture67861.jpg

Basic Stats:
[TD]

Type: AoS
Category: Medieval/Warcraft
Map Size: 160x96
Playable Map Size: 148x84
Suggested Players: 5v0 For a Co'op vs. AI Match or 5v5 for a PvP

Warning: Although Clash of Legends is a game filled with intense fun, this game is not for everyone. Contact your moderator before use.

Side Effects May include but are not limited to: Moderate to severe addiction, Bloodshot Eyes, Playing through the night, Dreaming about this game and Bald spots through pulling your hair out after being ganked.

Map Info

First of all, this isn't DotA. Just because it is an AoS where you have a hero, are in a team, and have to eliminate the enemy's base doesn't mean it is instantly DotA...because this map is not DotA. It is Clash of Legends, a map designed almost entirely to give AoS players a new and fun challenge. I basically started playing League of Legends (hence third word in title) and loved it. This, like always, led to a map. This forum is for discussing the map and suggesting ideas, reporting OP heroes and items and for reporting bugs if you see any!

Features

This map includes:
> A main objective of destroying your enemy teams’ base (Citadel).

> A Side objective of destroying one of the enemies' Summoning Vaults, to stop their minion spawning.

> No AI.

> 10 players compatible.

> 2 team combat.

> 5 players on each team.

> Many powerful items.

>A special Item Shop (can switch between item pages).

> Health Flasks and Mana Flasks stack, meaning you can have 50 in your inventory at once!

> One of the shops is a Tome Shop. This was added so that players with ridiculously high levels of gold can still use their gold.

> An advanced full screen hero pick system made through full GUI, so you can pick your hero well.

> Powers, that have a long cooldown, but can often save your life!

> Four Game Modes (Draft Pick, Center Spawn, ARAM and Normal (random payer chosen at the start picks the mode)).

> An AI, in case you want to play this map in singleplayer.

> Each champion has their own item that they start out with!

> Codes to get special Heroes, that you win after every match (IF you won the match).

> Many heroes can be taken into many different playstyles.

> ALL heroes have 4 three level abilities and a one level ultimate.

> No maximum hero level (although this might backfire). This also led to making small disadvantages for high leveled heroes.

> Minions have a 10% chance to drop 1 item out of 10 I selected.

> Once you pick a hero, your teammates can still pick it!

> Plenty of strategies are viable on this map. Teamwork and co'operation are extremely important for a team to secure a victory.

> Gives everyone gold whenever you kill a monster or hero (no more kill stealing).

> Red Buff (increases damage), which is dropped by the Cyclops, and Blue Buff (increases armor and all stats), which is dropped by Aragoth.

> And over 40 balanced but powerful heroes, including:

Pandaren Electrolyzer
Demigod
Gladiator
Conjurer
Orbcrafter
Priest
Pandaren Monk
Friendly Bandit
Ranger
Centaur Khan
Deciever
Alchemist
Tinker
Assassin
Blademaster
Dark Wizard
Duelist
Demonic Clown
Minotaur
Blood Lord

Image Description:
The Map:

227673-albums6267-picture69659.jpg

185870-albums2961-xxxxxxxxxx.jpg

An In-Game View of a Murloc Camp:
227673-albums6267-picture69669.jpg

By a Rowboat in the River
227673-albums6267-picture69670.jpg

The Hero Pick System. You can also type a victory code in:

227673-albums6267-picture69660.jpg

The Quest Menu that displays the different heroes:
227673-albums6267-picture69664.jpg

Me Wrecking the Citadel:

227673-albums6267-picture67886.jpg

The Weapon Shop (pg. 1 is left and Pg. 2 is right):
227673-albums6267-picture69661.jpg

SOME of the Heroes!:

227673-albums6267-picture67813.jpg

By the Way:
[TD]

I don't believe that it's quite yet done. I still have a few things left to do, but nothing big.
B.T.W. I have 20 Victory Code heroes you can unlock! In the case that you might want
to play CoL, the download is linked below!

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/clash-legends-v-0-80-5-a-235186/

Last edited:
hey bro, long time no see :D
Anyway I play a small portion of the map and t's improved than the old one :D
good job! anyway, you ca attack allies Hero and Creeps, this should have been disabled in any AOS map, because Troll Players can exploit it to destroy their allies. anyway, I recommend you to use this if you can't make your own Deny System :
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/simple-deny-system-235529/

Status
Not open for further replies.