• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Azgarn: Legends(Azgarn is back)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
World of Azgarn : Legends is the new multiplayer Azgarn Map with much improvements from the old ones.

The Game:

The map takes place in the Azgarn universe.
It is an save/load RPG with many things inside it.

What's Diffrent from The Old "World of Azgarn":

First of all, in the old version, you only played in the region called Mazzin. In "World of Azgarn: Legends", you can travel to all the regions and contients.

second of all, there's alot of new items, quests, characters, races, heroes and systems.

"The Memory System":

In the map exist a new system wich i call Memory system. It has possibly been made before(and better), but it is still unique. This systems allows NPC's to remeber the player's hero,

For Example: 1). A player takes his hero and walks up to a NPC and attacks it, but doesn't kill it. Then the next time(even in another game) that player uses his hero and talks with that NPC, it will remember that moment and then react in some way depending on diffrent things.

Example 2: A player completes a quest for a NPC. Then that hero can never again do that quest unless you make a new hero or doesn't save it after the quest is done.

With this system also comes a very advanced AI.

"Hero Specialization":

When a hero reach a certaion level, he/she may specialize in a unique version of that class. But first you need to find someone to teach this.

"The Story":

There is a main plot in Azgarn, but otherwise, it shifts depending on waht region you are in.

Well, i doesn't got so much more to say.

I won't reveal so much more than this.

New website: www.PelsenProjects.webs.com

And the release date: Hopefully in a month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.