• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Azgarn Multiplayermap.....Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm making this post to tell you that the multiplayer map: "World of Azgarn" is dead. Why? well there are a few reasons. The map started out good, but when i started to rush it it got a bullet wound in it's left leg. But it survived and started to get better. Then the database got corrupted. You can say it was shot in the face an then stabbed. But there is a silver-line. I'm working on the New campaign about World of Azgarn based on the book i am writing. The map is not in any state of testing yet, but i will make Beta test sometime. For those that want a hint of the story, there are small clues inside my two older maps.

And as final, a current list of the projects of Azgarn:

Azgarn RPG: This is the worst piece of crap i have ever played! I got no idea why I did this. My first project, but so lame that it's not funny. But the wierd thing is that it's uploaded on like 20 russian sites and I have been spammed with mails from diffrent russian players that say that it's a good map and they want alot of things etc....

World of Azgarn: Started out good, but as many know, i rushed. Now it's dead.

World of Azgarn: Tale of the Dark Prince: Hopefully this will not be a failure.

Well, that's all i had to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.