• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Starting Up a Grand Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello there to all of you who play wc3! As some of you know i used to make a rpg called Azgarn RPG, but the project was cancelled. Now I got something to say. First I'm glad to tell that I'm restarting Azgarn RPG again, with new creeps and creatures. I'm also revealing that I'm 35% done for the BETA test for my new grand RPG called World of Azgarn. It will have a epic storyline that includes everything about king Rolith form Azgarn RPG. It’s including a lot of triggers to make it work good, so 35% is almost counted as 15% or something like that. Anyway, I will also realease the new site For World of Azgarn soon, where you can read about the map, chat in the forums and ask for help. But the thing that I will work most on is for a long time on the website is the Libary of Kings, where the the diaries of King Rolith’s Ancestors are held. There you can read their stories, and maybe find small secrets in the texts that can lead to a hidden weapon or something else. Hope many will play this map when the BETA is released!

Status
Not open for further replies.