• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Azgarn( First BETA soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I had some notes(look under this) about that I din't give out so much info. Now I do. thanks guys for reminding me :D. My Map is called World of Azgarn. It is a ORPG wich takes place in Azgarn, a mysterious world in wich the thurals A.K.A the thundermens as found their new home. World of Azgarn maybe will be annoying for some players, but it will be fun for some as well. In Azgarn there are three regions: The southlands, Therazar and the northlands. The whole southlands will be 3 epic size maps. Therazar will be aronud 5 epic size maps, ans the northlands will be 3 epic size maps. There are also 2 small isles that will be at most likley epic size There will also be one epic size map that will be the demon world Xruthra. I will use a Save/load system simillar to Ragos ORPG. The maps will also later get extra dungeons and raids. At start u choose your race(depending on what map you're playing) The races are: Human, Orc, Arisen, Moon Elf, Dwarf, Troll, Mezatar and sun elf. Each map also has jobs on it(like loap). If you don't want to be a heroic fighter, you can choose to be a working villager or maybe if you want a traveler. You Name it! There are also trainers around the maps for the races. The Class you want to be maybe isn't on the map you play at the moment. I will also try to make this single player if it gets to annoying for multiplayer. Alot of items will be included and many creatures, quests and towns. A epic Storyline. Some of you maybe think this is gonna take to much room on your computer. But i will not use so many custom models. Those i use will be at very small size. There you go. Oh, and also, the website for this is under constrcuction and i will soon add some screenshots here. Smell Ya Later/Pelsen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.