• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Laboratory Experiment

Laboratory Experiment How about this my Created Laboratory Experimental
Zombies For I make this using Warcraft 3 model editor and Mdlvis
I see this model on Resident Evil Zombie Experiment

So here it is Zombie Experiment I finish making of this
last year but I have to put Texture Animation so I was Thinking that
Misha was Sent me a link of Tutorial making a Texture Animation
I was Try and try well then I got the Right making a Texture Animation

-on a Tube of the model I try using Six Side but its too hard to form it into a Circle
only the other tube have a Six Side
don't worry about that screenshot I put a Geoset Animation on the Water

Thanks to Misha for Senting me the Link

Update Fix
-add Death Animation
-fix unselectable

Screenshots in Death Animation
WC3ScrnShot_022216_103940_01.jpg

Keywords:
doodads,props,zombie
Contents

Laboratory Experiment (Model)

Reviews
09:19, 16th May 2015 Misha: every cylinder, cone, or tube here is having too many polygons. doodads like this don't always need a perfect circle, and something hexagonal would be nicer. also.. the tube that goes from below and to the tank is too...

M

09:19, 16th May 2015
Misha: every cylinder, cone, or tube here is having too many polygons. doodads like this don't always need a perfect circle, and something hexagonal would be nicer. also.. the tube that goes from below and to the tank is too zig-zag-like.. make it better

eh.. the wrap on all those is still really bad.. you need to choose a texture that is big enough and that doesn't feel stretched like this.. also, you do not need polygons on the lower parts of the pipes or on the lower part of that tank base.. they're not going to be seen from most of the angles

useful, works ingame, but lacking.. still, approved