• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Krusty Krab

I made this for Nastyboy_44's map and spent alot of time on this. And it is very detailed.

Keywords:
Krusty, Krab, Restaurant, Spongebob, Mr. Krabs, Cartoon, Building,
Contents

Krusty Krab (Model)

Reviews
14:39, 9th Sep 2008 Pyritie: Looks similar to the actual Krusty Krab and works ingame and stuff. So yeah.

M

14:39, 9th Sep 2008
Pyritie: Looks similar to the actual Krusty Krab and works ingame and stuff. So yeah.

Level 35
Yeah, I can see you spent some time with this model. Very good model, I don't think I've ever seen a building model with a detailed interior. Unfortunately, I don't think WCIII modding will find many uses of it.

5/5 and rep for all your efforts.

Level 5
only one suggestion, and it's minor- make the back wall metal. that way, it will look exactly like the real krusty krab!

take this advice from a person who has seen EVERY spongebob episode ever made. :p

Level 11
Unbelievable! An outstanding model indeed, looks almost the same as the 'real' Krusty Krab! Keep up the good work :D