• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spongebob Map Models Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Our Models:
Spongebob's Pineapple :fp:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=89037&prev=&r=20&status=g
Patrick's Rock:fp:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=87763
Squidward's House:fp:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=87785
Squidward's House(NO custom textures):fp:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=87917

Soon Models:
Re - posting new and imroved Patrick
Squidward
Mr. Krabs
Krusty Krab
Plankton
Gary
Chum Bucket

Impossible but tryable models:
Sandy
Sandy's Treedome

The Spongebob Crew:
Modding Team:
D.O.G - Structure Modeler
Upgrade - Unit Modeler

Map Development:
towerdefence - Item Developer

Last edited:
Level 11
Oh no! Maybe Olofmoleman is the "shut up your not my friend!" type. I guess let's just give credits after the map!

This is what I am doing after school:
Snap Shot.PNG

Slowly working beacuse of school:hohum:

Last edited:
Level 11
Finally after one day!
SnapShot Pineapple.PNG

Help is needed on making of textures. Either the reader see this or you collect people knows what they are doing.

Once the skin is done, I will resume the Patrick Star model. But for now.. all can we do(I am talking to D.O.G) is send you the .mdl and let you edit it and handle it.

P.S.
Hey, D.O.G. I had a question.. Are you a boy or a girl?? I am really intrigued with you name "Dima".

And if you have Yahoo! Messenger... pls. accept my invitation.. that communication is way too fast than this one.

Last edited:
Level 18
Hey, D.O.G. I had a question.. Are you a boy or a girl?? I am really intrigued with you name "Dima".

I am a boy.(I am russian and my name is Dmitrij but shorter Dima).

And if you have Yahoo! Messenger... pls. accept my invitation.. that communication is way too fast than this one.

I have yahoo but I am rarely using it.

Level 18
So your russian.. where? I am here at Qatar but I am a filipino

Check your mail... Inbox or Spam.. I sent you the Pineapple

Now to avoid workwait.. I am doing the Patrick Model and you can do the Krusty Krab!

I checked my mail but there is no pineapple model or screenshot. There is only image with word "nastyboy44"

Level 11
I checked my mail but there is no pineapple model or screenshot. There is only image with word "nastyboy44"

Oops, sorry my bad!
I am making a mail for both of you and my friend...

I guess I switched the attachment.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Dima?? did you converted the Patrick's Rock and the other model "Editable Mesh"?

Last edited:
Level 18
Oops, sorry my bad!
I am making a mail for both of you and my friend...

I guess I switched the attachment.

:xxd::grin:

Dima?? did you converted the Patrick's Rock and the other model "Editable Mesh"?

I did edit mesh in models.

I downloaded pineapple model from my mail but model was i think corrupted because there was only grass on roof.

Level 11
True.. Grass is on the roof..

D.O.G.... I think debode request plankton first..

So for his happiness... i'll make the plakton which I think the most easitest

and D.O.G... Merge the geosets in the grass with that oinkerwinkle mesh merger or something..

What do you think?? A plankton model with "tinker's engine" and "tinker's animations"

If that so... I needed to make friends with really good modelers.

Last edited:
Level 11
Plankton Model Idea/Pineapple Problem

Ohh... Ok.. Here's the bail 3...
:fp:View attachment Spongebob's Pineapple.mdl I better hit this right or i'm out!

Problems:
Pls. notice that it's a high poly model = I want you to merge the grasses

Pls. notice that I can't make animations since GMAX sucks... = I suggest(your not required to do this one.. it's up to you!) to have a bubble blown on it's vent in the side (you know what I mean).

Try to imagine... a plankton with a big mecha backpack.

That's it... I will not go further more to the "alternates".

Last edited:
Level 18
Ohh... Ok.. Here's the bail 3...
:fp:View attachment 31588 I better hit this right or i'm out!

Problems:
Pls. notice that it's a high poly model = I want you to merge the grasses

Pls. notice that I can't make animations since GMAX sucks... = I suggest(your not required to do this one.. it's up to you!) to have a bubble blown on it's vent in the side (you know what I mean).

Try to imagine... a plankton with a big mecha backpack.

That's it... I will not go further more to the "alternates".

-> About Spongebob's pineapple
I'll fix and add details and make texture later.

-> About Plankton
:thumbs_up: But make it yourself or ask somebody to make it not me because I suck at animating and making units. Also it takes alot of time.

-> About Krusty Krab
I made Krusty Krab yesterday but my cat walk on keyboard and damaged the model. I was very angry. I will try to make another Krusty Krab.

Level 11
Finished Product (Modeling)

Probably not the finished since f*c*ing:razz: GMAX doesn't provide us texture and animations... and the mecha backpack.

Here's the model:
View attachment Plankton.mdl
:thumbs_up:
and yes I knew all about the high file size and the high poly... so please do what you can do to make the .mdl acceptable to the mods.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Made from Boredom (Wow! Really true! Boredom makes you a modeling genius!)
CHUM BUCKET
Chum Bucket.PNGChum Bucket2.PNGNickChumBucket.jpg

And believe it or not It's just 2 geosets.. while looking at the picture you see 3!

Last edited:
Level 18
Probably not the finished since f*c*ing:razz: GMAX doesn't provide us texture and animations... and the mecha backpack.

Here's the model:
View attachment 31835
:thumbs_up:
and yes I knew all about the high file size and the high poly... so please do what you can do to make the .mdl acceptable to the mods.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Made from Boredom (Wow! Really true! Boredom makes you a modeling genius!)
CHUM BUCKET
View attachment 31852View attachment 31853View attachment 31854

And believe it or not It's just 2 geosets.. while looking at the picture you see 3!

Your plankton model is crazy poly

Level 18
can you merge the antennas together, the foot together, the hands together, the eye and the body together?

I have school and can't download that until 4:00 pm

Yeah Il merged that. And Il made UV.
View attachment Plankton.mdl

Last edited:
Level 4
Sorry for double post, I didn't see it. and maybe we should make a list of what I am suppoesed to terrain. eg. Spongbob's house, Patrick's house, sandy's house?, squidward's house, chum bucket, forgot where spongbob works, jelly field...

Um, and I don't know how to install things to maps.

Level 4
Hey everyone, just to tell everyone, i can't terrain for you. School is starting and I have low enough grades as it is :cry: so sorry but wen you finally finish your models and stuff, you guys need a new terrainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.