• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Krusty Krab Sign

Sign for Krusty Krab............

Keywords:
Sign, KK, Krusty, Krab,
Contents

Krusty Krab Sign (Model)

Reviews
14:38, 9th Sep 2008 Pyritie: Simple, but there's nothing wrong with it.

M

14:38, 9th Sep 2008
Pyritie: Simple, but there's nothing wrong with it.

Level 5
Like it, and i love sprongebob.
Just for fun in sweden sprongebobs name is Svampbob:wink:

Level 3
@Lord Firage - Welcome to the annual Douche convention. Let me lead you to your seat, the "Presidential" seat. In this seat, you'll be announced "King Douche", for your inability to model, as well as your inability to criticize properly.
The polite (or correct) way to say that would be: "The color to the sign could use a change, it's a lighter shade." However, it seems you can't comprehend 'constructive' criticism, it means - You can state your opinion, but in return you have to offer more than just a 'u suk' comment. :thumbs_down: to you.
Oh God... Am I really arguing with a twelve year old...? Well... It's too late now... time to state my opinion...
@D.O.G. Great model, while, what Firage said was correct, and it is a lighter shade, this color is perfect also. Great models, 5/5, +Rep, etc.