• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Krai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Ok, I finaly decided to do this, I'm going to make my believe public ^^, Ok, I believe in a god named Krai, (as far as I know, I'm the only one...) but I would love to see more people believe in it, if you have questions (wich you most likely have) Please ask them.

Level 23
Well, first, Krai, as far as I know, has nothing to do with another language.
Second, I am offcourse not forcing you to believe, that wouldn't be a good thing now would it?
And, well, The universe (as far as I know/think) is just a little bit younger than Krai himself, and well, Krai created the universe out of curiosity, BUT, he did not do it as the gods most people know, no, he instead of just created everything out of nothing, made it look natural by triggering the (as we call it) Big Bang, Krai never creates something that, in any way, does not fit his laws (wich he made at the beginning of the Universe, or as we call them, Laws of physics) Thats why people don't notice him, becouse everything looks purely natural, and he also knows exactly what happens if he does something, Krai created life, also out of curiosity, But, Krai couln't know exactly what was happening with life he made, he had to study it before he could know, Now however, he has learned about lifes behavure and can predict life's actions.

BTW, No, there is no graphical representation of Krai, as Krai is not visible to the human eye (atleast not the Normal human eye)

Yes, you can celebrate christmas, as you are allowed to believe or do whatever you want, as long as it doesn't hurt other people in any way.

Any more question?

Level 23
.. I was afraid this would happen, You show people your whats on your mind and they laugh at you and make fun of you... Oh well, I still believe in Krai and that won't happen, btw, Yes Krai can interfere with the world, but he does this on a way that we don't notice, becouse he makes everything look natural.

Level 17
heh, I have my own little society, people left it or seem to have faded from it because they cant keep up with the "input" you must do. :<
There was like 3 stages of people and I was obviously the leader and there was a treasure chest.

I wouldn't call this a religion, more of just a personal belief.

Did it involve some kind of sacrafice? If I had one sacrafice in this world for the devil, I'd sacrafice chocolate >:D

Level 11
I'm still sticking to no religon, not Athiesm. But with my own beliefs, i too think that there is no good and evil, for the same reason plus it makes for good storys. It's also a wide label to place on people that I love to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.