• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Twisting Nether

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
My little brother Blake, my twin Emil, good friend Ryann, lady friend Alaina, and I are all going to begin playing WoW starting tomarrow. We will be on the server named Twisting Nether and will be Horde, if anyone cares to join us feel free. As I will be an undead priest my name will most likely be Malufa or Bolverk. Any questions feel fre to ask away or send me a PM if you need it to be private for whatever reason.

Level 12
No it was a new public server, however we are not going to be going to it after all. Turns out that Amerikans and Europeans are unable to play together which cuts my friends in half.

Why would we play a private PvP RP server? There would be no one to kill, which ruins the entire point of being a badass group of people.

Anyways we are going to play Guild Wars (again) until Phantasy Star Universe comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.