• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Twisting Nether's Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Okay look, this MAY be my final post here cause i get pissed off when someone is not helping me here..

Soo The Twisting Nether's Edge is not yet an offical name,
I need a new cooler name that links to the titans or the twisting nether or the great dark beyond (because this map is based on Sargeras and the other titans including azerothians[which also includes racial leaders])

Please note that this map is not yet on BETA or official release etc.
the latest version I made was v0.12..

Some Details in-game:

'out-of-game' description:
You are in command of a soul ready to destroy |c003333ffThe Twisting Nether|r itself but you died..
Luckily, |c00ff0000Sargeras|r himself came to you!
Now, you are serving the dark titan to defend the twisting nether as the |c003333ffAzerothians|r will..
(undone)

Loading Screen Description:
You are in command of a soul ready to destroy |c003333ffThe Twisting Nether|r itself but you died..
Luckily, |c00ff0000Sargeras|r himself rescued you!
Now, you are serving the dark titan to defend the twisting nether as the |c003333ffAzerothians|r will destroy the dark titan untill death..
Feutures:
-15+ heroes
-(undone)

yet, this map has'nt crashed or has any bugs yet..

PLZ COMMENT:vw_wtf:

Attachments

• The Twisting Nether's Edge v0.12.w3x
    1,005.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.