• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kod8's World War 2 2.9

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
some models are not myn! FREE ALLY SYSTEM INCLUDED UNPROTECTED! take skins take whatever take terrain i dont care please thank me for good ally system! but the game it self is hoorible just take skins and triggers out is what i say

Keywords:
ally system, unprotected, skins
Contents

Kod8's World War 2 2.9 (Map)

Reviews
05:36, 30th Jun 2008 Septimus: Do not post somebody else map and try to gain credit from it.

M

05:36, 30th Jun 2008
Septimus:

Do not post somebody else map and try to gain credit from it.

Level 2
This Was Stolen This (censored) (censored)

Admins, i request this map be taken down please, this is mine, it even has my name in the title.

It is no where near finished

no one take this map, hes a (censored) phyco who thinks "he did most of the map" , all he did was ally and unally triggers, hes noob, ignore him

i cant believe you did this...i knew you couldnt be trusted...your just a noob who has to ruin someone elses work just because you wanted more credit than you deserved saying "i made most of it"

I did all the terrain, units, and was giving credit to the model makers.

"some models arent myn", rofl he didnt make any models-he doesnt even know how to import one.

Last edited by a moderator: