• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Knight Unmounted

A model that I made a while back and forgot to upload until now.

Update: Moved lance to back. Hand, Right can be used to attach a shield.

Keywords:
knight, footman, dismounted
Contents

Knight Unmounted (Model)

Reviews
08:18, 27th Nov 2009 General Frank: Pretty cool idea, but I personally have seen better executions of this. Nevertheless it is pretty useful and you made quite a good gob. Approved: 4

M

08:18, 27th Nov 2009
General Frank:

Pretty cool idea, but I personally have seen better executions of this. Nevertheless it is pretty useful and you made quite a good gob.

Approved: 4

Level 14
I think another weapon would be cool, I doubt you fight with those stuff unless you're riding a horse

edit: fixed spelling <.<

Last edited:
Level 5
Like what everyone else said, you should make the legs a little bit longer. Also, in addition to what syltman said, you should get a different weapon. You only use lances when riding a horse.

Level 14
I'll put the lance on his back and give him an attachment point for shield, sound good?

Then just where would this lance come from when he mounts the horse, his pocket? I'm so sure it would fit in there...

Look closer, I'm pretty sure it would :thumbs_up:

Level 9
You really need to change those legs.. He looks too much like the Privateer, all hunched over. A knight would stand tall and proud, and probably be larger then an average man, especially in a fantasy game like Warcraft xD 4.5/5 Highly Recommended

Level 15
This is model is really cool but there is one thing that puzzles me.. Why add attachment point for shield and at the same time add a sword ? o_O

Can't you PLEASE, leave this completely weaponless with two attachment points.. ? o_O

It would be 5 times better.
But model is very cool, nonetheless.

Level 5
This is very nice, it is very useful too because in a map you can then use mounting system, hopefully you could maybe make unmounted huntress or trollbat (don't remember the name). But mainly good, keep it up, i think it is creative