• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unmounted Tyrande

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I would want it to look like the one FrIkY made but if you have ideas its fine by me also an icon would be great. ^^ Thanks in advance Wandering Soul!

Level 25
Are you sure you imported the model correctly?
"Will you be satisfied if I make a simple recolor & edit from Sylvanas' skin?

EDIT: Okay so... I made a skin for Sylvanus Windrunner model. You can use just the skin and replace the Sylvanus' skin using path:
Units\Creeps\SylvanusWindrunner\SylvanusWindrunner.blp

But, if you're gonna use it with the model that's inside .rar file (it's the same model as Sylvanus, but I made this one so you can use Sylvanus and Unmounted-Tyrande at the same time), then just delete the "wc3imported\", so the path would look like this:
UnmountedTyrande.blp

I haven't really tested it ingame yet, but I'm sure it will work. Tell me if it's okay!"
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/1360283-post2.html

Yeah somehow the initial model that FrIkY provided didn't work properly. The model only showed its cloak.

Anyway, I managed to fix it. Proof:
attachment.php

Just import the files I attached. Credits to FrIkY.

Attachments

• TyrandeUnmounted.mdx
    82.9 KB · Views: 91
  • TyrandeUnmounted_Portrait.mdx
    28.7 KB · Views: 81
  • TyrandeUnmounted.blp
    91.1 KB · Views: 88
  • WC3ScrnShot_021114_173241_01.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_021114_173241_01.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 590
Status
Not open for further replies.