• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Knight of the Silver Hand

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Model of Silver Hand paladin. It uses only in game textures. It's my first model, so feel free to tell me what I did wrong :-D. I hope it'll be useful.

I'm gonna make high elf and blood elf versions too.

Special thanks to Stefan.K and Direfury for helping me with cape.

EDIT1: added custom shield, changed sword, changed spell anim to fit a new shield and added neck texture.

EDIT2: fixed this terrible neck texture, changed attachment of the neck - it now looks much better

Keywords:
paladin, knight, silver hand, warrior, arthas, uther, lordaeron
Contents

Knight of the Silver Hand (Model)

Knight of the Silver Hand (Model)

Reviews
13:55, 25th Jul 2015 Misha: Imho, this really feels too simple for me, it being only a captain with a human mage head and a neat cape.. try reworking it much more.. and since silver hand is paladins, i suggest more paladin textures added

M

13:55, 25th Jul 2015
Misha: Imho, this really feels too simple for me, it being only a captain with a human mage head and a neat cape.. try reworking it much more.. and since silver hand is paladins, i suggest more paladin textures added

Level 14
Remodel the head so that the hair is short, this way you won't have to animate it, remove the cape, you wont be able to animate it. Animating hair and cloaks is very hard, avoid having to do it for now. His neck has a hair texture change it to some skin texture, try to add in changes to the model, maybe make the shield better, change the sword, the gloves and the boots, those will be easy to change. About the portrait, the texture of the inside of the mouth is brown, change it to a mouthy texture; the filter mode of the second layer of the material of the shoulder pads is transparent, it should be blend.