• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Glory of the Silver Hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Designing a campaign (it's already underway and I'm more than capable of building everything ground up) about Uther and the formation of the Silver Hand, its downfall and the rise of the Scarlet Crusade, and then it follows their path.

I've done a bit of research on Uther, to make sure I have a good idea of what he was doing, but I don't mind adding in other things as long as they aren't outrageous. If anyone has any ideas for levels/quests/missions/etc (I don't want the Silver Hand part of the campaign to be too short) I'd love to hear them. I already bent some of the history (Alonsus Faol just sends Uther to start the Silver Hand and stays in Northshire, rather than goes with him) and this starts shortly after the end of the Second War (because Uther hadn't formed the Silver Hand at that point).

So anyway, if anyone has thoughts on what may have happened on Uther's trip up to Lordaeron or what may happen to the Crusade in the future, toss me some ideas and I'll see if they fit in.

Regards,
~Omni

Level 5
As far as i now the scarlet crusade is infiltrated and controlled by demons in disguise. perhaps the half of the crusade will find out and splitt from the main group.

Only one member of the Crusade is a demon, and that is Grand Crusader Saiden Dathrohan, who was killed in battle and the Dreadlord Balnazzar possessed his corpse. He has successfully corrupted most of the crusade, however, into becoming very necrophobic.

Level 2
Sounds like an excellent idea for a campaign. I love the campaigns that delve deeper into well known parts of the Warcraft lore (the campaigns that are different worlds other than Azeroth yet the storyline and units are nearly the same bore me to tears.)

With these types of campaigns I always find it fun to include as many recurring characters as one can, and to add a bit of spice to the story by filling in the gaps in the most interesting way that you can.

I like the idea of having a small group of the Scarlet Crusade defect from the organization, in an attempt to honor Uther by continuing his true legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.