1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Join the Order of the Silver Hand Konblade look

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Stormlegacy, Oct 19, 2004.

1. Stormlegacy

Stormlegacy

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Alright, I had my guild the silver hand on the norgannon stress test server and was the first to have a guild tabard. I hope to get the guild name when open beta starts. It will be either The Order of the Silver Hand, Order of the Silver Hand, The Silver Hand. But I have a website up, its not much but its free so it'll have to do. www.wowsilverhand.bravehost.com Goto the forums and in the post join the silver hand either post or send me an email. Im not going to allow just paladins only thought ( konblade ). The reasons behind this is because a guild needs its classes for guild raids guild events and such. I will post events inside the calendar once the open beta starts/ once i get the clan made. Have fun and I hope to hear you response soon.

2. Konblade

Konblade

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Cool, where do you live? We might be able to get on the same server. I'm in.

3. Stormlegacy

Stormlegacy

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Nebraska I also have some guildies from Lineage II switching to wow once open beta comes out.

4. Konblade

Konblade

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Okay, I'll fgure out what server we can all join on.

5. Stormlegacy

Stormlegacy

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    were ganna be located in a pvp server cuz other servers you can't kill someone if they are taking your kills :(. So in pvp you can :) so i've heard

6. Konblade

Konblade

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Not how it works, if someone is taking your kills, then challenge them to a Duel. Besides, if you do damage first, you get the exp, and loot. We might want to wait before we start thinking about servers.

7. Metabee

Metabee

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Will i be able 2 join, i live in Denmark, and i'm gonna be a troll.

8. Konblade

Konblade

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    No, one; you're a troll. Two; Denmark isn't localized with the US servers.

9. Metabee

Metabee

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    1. Horde and alliance can be in the same guild, else i'll just pick gnome.

2. I can make the european Silver hand guild, how about that?

10. Stormlegacy

Stormlegacy

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    heh sorry i havn't been here in a while. Hmm im not sure that im going to run the guild. I got some friend from Lineage 2 and we are going to move the guild to wow. We have already pretty much got the game so we will be making it in the final stress test. check us out at guildportal.com search in lineage2 for discipals of shadow.

11. aarkshark

aarkshark

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok, ill probably, join and im gonna use the most broken class! The Warlock, of course, that would contradict the Silver Hand (you understand, i mean a Warlock in a Pally Order???) so, if you want a 'lock im from Canada and the U.S is close enough.