• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW Classic Guild Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi everyone,

I'm currently pulling folks together for a Horde Guild in WoW classic. Yes, I know it's still a ways off.
Here's the discord if you're interested:
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

If you're curious to know more about it before jumping in, here's some info:
It's gonna be a Raiding and Roleplaying Guild. I have a few RPing friends who are interested and in the discord already, so if you're into that too, we'll take you!

On the raiding side, I'm looking to have a solid core of about 25-30 people. My hope is that with number, we can still be pretty self sufficient, maybe have to pick up a little buddy guild to help with the 40 mans, but also be able to avoid a devastating split in the guild should Blizzard decide to move on to BC and WotLK (which is what a number of us are hoping Blizzy will do).

Anyways, if you're interested in either aspect, please feel free to join the discord! The more the merrier, and the more we get now, the less we have to do when WoW Classic actually lands!

Level 3
I suppose I should have mentioned this when I first posted, but the guild is going to be on the NA servers.

Epic fail on my part, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.