• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Knight Female

This model has been sitting around for a while. Anyways, pretty self explanitory. A female knight. Uses ingame textures. The Icon is the first Icon I've "painted" instead of using a screenshot in a long time. I'm kinda proud of it, but it still needs alot of work.

EDIT: Forgot to change the internale model name. :s

UPDATE: Switched out Lance for a Shield. Compressed and "optimized" it, significantly lowering the size, but also lowering the quality of the mesh and animations.

Keywords:
woman, female, chick, knight, horse, mounted, armor, sword, lance, noble, nobility, feudal, honor, glory, blue, no yellow, coconut, king, crown, human
Contents

Knight Female (Model)

Knight Female (Model)

Reviews
05:11, 29th Jul 2009 Rizz_Boomer: Its a nice model and works quite nice, problem is that you cant really tell ingame the differences, but who is able to tell in the heat of a wc3 map, who is naisha and who is just a standard Huntress. Nice Work, Cavman!

M

05:11, 29th Jul 2009
Rizz_Boomer: Its a nice model and works quite nice, problem is that you cant really tell ingame the differences, but who is able to tell in the heat of a wc3 map, who is naisha and who is just a standard Huntress. Nice Work, Cavman!

Level 31
The model is very big and... You've just replaced the head?!

Villager womans face with rewrapped hair. Body of the knight itself has been remodeled, or in the case of the chest replaced with a diffenrt mesh. It actually took alot longer than I wanted it to take to do all this.
Also, new portrait.

Any suggestions on waht else I should do to it?

Level 6
Personally, I think a female knight would prefer a shield over the lance (especially here since the body type of the woman makes it unlikely she could maintain the lance at impact) but overall a nice model.

Level 31
Personally, I think a female knight would prefer a shield over the lance (especially here since the body type of the woman makes it unlikely she could maintain the lance at impact) but overall a nice model.

Though I was going for it to look more like the ingame knight, the lance doesn't really do anything ingame besides add some little TC. I might change it to a shield to add some variation. Thatnk you for your suggestion.

Level 6
I mentioned a shield because it made sense to me, but it's really up to you. She'd do well with anything really, a shield, morning star, keeping the lance, or maybe a battle standard like someone suggested (though that might be awkward to animate).

Level 31
I mentioned a shield because it made sense to me, but it's really up to you. She'd do well with anything really, a shield, morning star, keeping the lance, or maybe a battle standard like someone suggested (though that might be awkward to animate).

WOuldn't be too hard. I could just use the existing skeleton used in the lance and it's little flag. But, I already put a shield on her.

Level 31