• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Female Paladin Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Can someone make me a blonde female paladin? She has a short blonde hair and a ridiculously big runic hammer - a hammer with a cross symbol in it symbolizing holiness. Yes, she's a female holy knight. Make her look like a girl and not a buffed woman like some female version models in this site. And as much as possible, low filesize please.

Level 18
Your 'look like this' doesn't have a picture...
And you should have patients when posting a request in this section...

I am imagining a less-buffed tomboyish female paladin with short blonde hair, wielding a standard Paladin hammer carved with runes, and (hopefully not) riding a standard Knight horse...

Level 8
Sorry for being impatient. I have requested a model before but I never got any good answers. It's almost exactly what you're describing, Wandering Soul, but not tomboyish, maybe give her a skirt. She's not riding a standard Knight horse and her hammer is almost 2x bigger than the Paladin's hammer but with team color and carved with runes.

Status
Not open for further replies.