• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anybody still wanna make my models???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Sorry to everyone!!! i CAN'T SKIN anymore, my trial of Adoble Photoshop Elements has ran out......

But I still need requests.....
http://www.angelfire.com/vamp/darknesssanctum/waterbreak.html

Rave (Hint Hint: Guy sitting next to the girl with blond hair)
This character is...basicly think of the sephiroth model but without the long hair and with short hair instead (kinda like Zidane's from Final fantasy 9), and also a thinned version of the pitlord blade, so it won't be so fat....

Teuon Knight (Base Model: Medivh)
This model uses the Medivh model file( I already have skin) and I'd like that when in the portrait he won't open his mouth...it looks real funny....

Thiea Alexandros III (Base Model: Female Villager) (Guess who she is in the pic....)
Can you edit the female villager's hair so istead of being tied up (If you don't understand what i'm trying to say here than....what would happen if a girl had long hair and took off the scrunchie or what ever you call it).

Level 7
can you make this skin so it works for the normal marine model...the model for marine flamer and the one marine sniper model in the model section heres a image
starshiptroopersrico1a.jpg

and can you edit a unit so he looks kinda like this image i na sec (sorry for all the requests its just you did the ones for others and u made them soooo cool so i decided u might help me heres a image
bug_hopper.jpg

for the green one you can use any unit not just the crypt lord because ive noticed that it sucks with that skin

Level 4
Re: NOTHING HERE

Ruzdur said:
MODERATERS PLEASE DELETE THIS POST
Ok...dude what's your problem? is there like a rule that says no Requests and Workshop put together? Don't remember reading one like that...anyways, Vegito I don't think skinning would make that bug unit, i think you need a model...cause warcraft 3 bugs are landbourne, the Gryphon has a rider so no, Bat rider same thing..Harpies are too human like, Gargoyles just don't work out, sorry...although if you want something else I can still do it...still possible

Status
Not open for further replies.