1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Model] Request - Water-user Blind Female Hero

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Elfansoer, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Elfansoer

Elfansoer

Resources:
    Resources:
    I want to request a model for my Water-user female hero, whose is blind. For long, I just simply used the "High elf (female)" for her.

I wanna make her looked so helpless, as she can't see and attacks, yet she is the most powerful witch, because she has excellent abilities (e.g. "Master of Magic" ability) and a Water Guardian that give sight and attacks for her.
    (If you mind, please create it too, for now using "Water Elemental")

And yeah, she can't attack, either she doesn't have hands, or her hands is shackled, or just simply have a weak body (Just like the model I used now, but I preferred the second or the first reason that she can't attack)

Could anyone make her for me? It would be grateful for me...

2. Elfansoer

Elfansoer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh, and also one thing, can you make her eyes (which is blind) is covered by her bangs?

3. HappyTauren

HappyTauren

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I have a nice idea for how this could be done, I might take this request if you still want it.

4. Elfansoer

Elfansoer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes, please....
    (Yes, if that doesn't include me for making models, I don't understand at modelling....)

5. Elfansoer

Elfansoer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh, yeah, one more please. Do you mind if I ask, when you choose she is handless, then can you give her a cape --that's like Jaina's-- to cover both her shoulders?
    (Yeah, I think Jaina's cape would be good...)

6. HappyTauren

HappyTauren

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I think it would be the best idea to make her have hands, but model them in such a way that they look completely degenerated. Without hands it would look just.. eh, creepy in a bad way. WEhat do you think about this? Also, could I use banshee animations? I think they might be fitting for what you want.

7. Elfansoer

Elfansoer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh, thanks for the advice. I don't want her become creepy in a bad way...
    (I just want her appearance is very beauty-for-human, but looked so helpless, so the viewer can underestimate her, although she's the most powerful Witch in Olivian family...)

If based on banshee model, doesn't she looks creepy?
    (and, if she is handless and her handless hands is covered by the cape --just like Shank's left arm-- does her look good?)

8. Elfansoer

Elfansoer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh, another thing....
    Can you make her color a sea-blue and white themed? Just like the female High Elf I always used...
    (And her long hair is blond... Just like Jaina's...)

9. HappyTauren

HappyTauren

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I am currently very busy with my UI, I will update you on this later.

10. Elfansoer

Elfansoer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh, no need to hurry! I can wait as long as you want....
    (Yes, take your time... He just wanna add some stuff he forgot to mention...)

11. Elfansoer

Elfansoer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ah... Something passed on my mind!
    If you haven't decided on what base unit model, can you use the High-Elf female model as a base? I think she can fit to my character; looks helpless, beauty, calm, but super powerful...
    (But, if you have decided on what base model, or even not using a base model, I highly appreciate it!!!

Some leaks:
    Her super ultimate spell is: