• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Medusa Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi i'm working on my map Fortress Defense (It's not uploaded now), and I needed a model done for one of my heroes. Would anyone be willing to help?

Description:
A medusa is female, with snakes all over her head. Her body is also snake-like in that she has to slither. Her face should be human-ish but maybe something to make her look mad/angry.

For the animations, she would attack melee, using her sharp nails/claws on her hands, while her snakes attacked from the top of her head.

Here's a picture:

Level 5
Well i'd think that but she has a bow, she doesn't have snakes on her head, and the animations are wrong. Maybe if you can somehow modify the model itself? I don't know how to skin though, so I can't do it myself. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.