• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Model] Request - Water-user Blind Female Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I want to request a model for my Water-user female hero, whose is blind. For long, I just simply used the "High elf (female)" for her.

I wanna make her looked so helpless, as she can't see and attacks, yet she is the most powerful witch, because she has excellent abilities (e.g. "Master of Magic" ability) and a Water Guardian that give sight and attacks for her.
(If you mind, please create it too, for now using "Water Elemental")

And yeah, she can't attack, either she doesn't have hands, or her hands is shackled, or just simply have a weak body (Just like the model I used now, but I preferred the second or the first reason that she can't attack)

Could anyone make her for me? It would be grateful for me...

Level 4
Yes, please....
(Yes, if that doesn't include me for making models, I don't understand at modelling....)

Level 4
Oh, yeah, one more please. Do you mind if I ask, when you choose she is handless, then can you give her a cape --that's like Jaina's-- to cover both her shoulders?
(Yeah, I think Jaina's cape would be good...)

Level 4
Oh, thanks for the advice. I don't want her become creepy in a bad way...
(I just want her appearance is very beauty-for-human, but looked so helpless, so the viewer can underestimate her, although she's the most powerful Witch in Olivian family...)

If based on banshee model, doesn't she looks creepy?
(and, if she is handless and her handless hands is covered by the cape --just like Shank's left arm-- does her look good?)

Level 4
Oh, another thing....
Can you make her color a sea-blue and white themed? Just like the female High Elf I always used...
(And her long hair is blond... Just like Jaina's...)

Level 4
Oh, no need to hurry! I can wait as long as you want....
(Yes, take your time... He just wanna add some stuff he forgot to mention...)

Level 4
Ah... Something passed on my mind!
If you haven't decided on what base unit model, can you use the High-Elf female model as a base? I think she can fit to my character; looks helpless, beauty, calm, but super powerful...
(But, if you have decided on what base model, or even not using a base model, I highly appreciate it!!!

Some leaks:
Her super ultimate spell is:
Master of Magic <passive>

This unit have mastered all watery magic, making her immune to all spells and has unlimited mana.

Status
Not open for further replies.