• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Female Death Knight

Well, this was in the backburner too, using the same ideas than the Bloodmage, being nearly a 1:1 conversion, but exchangable skins for body and face. I'm working in a Boss version, and the mounted ones.

In the forum there is a voiceover in English from the oficial Female DK/DH models from 1.32.

Update

Improved the proportions of the model, the wrap of the skin, cleaned in sanity tester and added a mounted version.
Previews
Contents

Female Death Knight (Model)

HeroFemaleDeathKnightOnHorse (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
A nice female variation of the death knight. The spin animation looks fun. Works in-game. Approved!
Level 17
Good

I still want Human female paladin.

Anyways, awesome job Himperion i like it a lot.

Level 51
The proportions are all over the place and the wrap is super lazy. With more effort and tweaking this could be really cool.

The animations are pretty good overall though, you've improved a lot over there. Only complaints would be that some animations still lack a bit of weight and the run animation is way too much like sprinting for the casual warcraft 3 stroll.

Level 27
Looks very good, where's the skin on the right from?

Blood Knight, i got it from wc3c, i can't remember the name of the user who created that skin. And the site still appears and disappears at random.

The proportions are all over the place and the wrap is super lazy. With more effort and tweaking this could be really cool.

The animations are pretty good overall though, you've improved a lot over there. Only complaints would be that some animations still lack a bit of weight and the run animation is way too much like sprinting for the casual warcraft 3 stroll.

What part of the proportions? The model is a Jaina's model with the added mesh, and beyond the legs and arms being closer to the body the measurements are nearly identical. About the wrap, i'm going to work on it.

Level 51
Blood Knight, i got it from wc3c, i can't remember the name of the user who created that skin. And the site still appears and disappears at random.

What part of the proportions? The model is a Jaina's model with the added mesh, and beyond the legs and arms being closer to the body the measurements are nearly identical. About the wrap, i'm going to work on it.
1622460672462.png

While you are not incorrect, youve made a few adustments that greatly hurt the overall appearance. The hand and feet are way too tiny and give the model a very spiky and compressed feeling. The shoulders and arms are too slim as well and the pelvis could have been moved upwards a little bit. Her neck is also very narrow or at least seems that way, which makes her head feel like it sticks out more then it should.

Level 2
In all, it's nice, the best DK without horse model I've seen except the LichKing in WOW

But there's a flaw which is common in most models with custom animations.
Compare with the same animation of Blademaster, or do this animation by yourself, undeniably that before we hit the target, the sword should be in a state of accumulating the power, we swing the sword only when we are about to hit the target and the sword hit the ground synchronically with its wielder so that we can inflict maximum damage.
Swinging the sword too early like that will cause part of the power unleashed before you hit the target.
So to the leg, jumping like that will unbalance the body and make yourself tumbled.

Conclusion: good enough but not perfect :)
F19D]Y_ESMN`BWL3$SUB~@D.png

Level 13
Looks very good, where's the skin on the right from?
Chiming in like a year later, Himperion is correct in saying that skin was the Blood Knight (I vaguely remember the screenshot from the previous upload of this model), a blood elf knight skin made for the standard DK model, the author of that one is called AnemicRoyalty.
I don't think it's available anymore online as a separate download but I might be wrong, I recently found a bunch of models around I thought were lost with wc3c.net. Anyway the old version of my mod (the one hosted in Kam's "ye old resources" thread) has it inside the folder "Units\BloodElf\HeroScarletEnforcer\" if anyone's interested in it.

Anyway, about the model, I like it, it's been on my radar for a long time and although I can't say anything about it ingame since I haven't tried it I'll just say good job Himperion, thanks for adding a mounted version too! :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Chiming in like a year later, Himperion is correct in saying that skin was the Blood Knight (I vaguely remember the screenshot from the previous upload of this model), a blood elf knight skin made for the standard DK model, the author of that one is called AnemicRoyalty.
I don't think it's available anymore online as a separate download but I might be wrong, I recently found a bunch of models around I thought were lost with wc3c.net. Anyway both versions of my mod (the one hosted in Kam's "ye old resources" thread and the one in my signature) that are on the Hive have it inside the folder "Units\BloodElf\HeroScarletEnforcer\" if anyone's interested in it, it will be gone with the next version tho.

Anyway, about the model, I like it, it's been in my radar for a long time and although I can't say anything about it ingame since I haven't tried it I'll just say good job Himperion, thanks for adding a mounted version too! :thumbs_up:
Thanks, don't worry I found the skin and have it downloaded if anyone else needs it :)

Level 3
Narrator:At the day.. when Arthas The Lich King has fallen and the Scourge defea--
Mystery Woman:Bullshit.. I don't want to hear that non-sense.
Narrator:But.. who are you and what do you want?!
Mysery Woman:I... I'm Calia Menethil.. and I want my brother crown!

Great model btw.. and very good animations! :) 5/5