• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

King of the Mountain B2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
King of the Mountain is a map aimed to get a set amount of kill points to win, think Archery tactics on steroids. You are a mountain king who wants to prove who is the strongest on the mountain. Throw hammers, slam the ground to send shockwaves to kill your opponents. There are several power ups you can collect that pop up randomly in the map that give helpful buffs to aid you in combat, however be prepared to lose them if you activate avatar to save your arse.

The uniqueness is the blocking capability of your hammers and thunderclap, you may use them to destroy enemy hammers to block instead of evading. Save an ally or yourself by utilizing this feature. There are different modes you may choose before the battle starts, if none are chosen it defaults to normal mode. Limited modes available right now for this is a beta test.

The terrain is very much alive, wolves chasing rabbits, hunters getting chased by wild animals and drunken dwarves looking for their drinks. The terrain in my opinion is near top noch.

For this is a beta test expect many changes in the future; more modes, powerups and features yet to be added. This map is Protected. If there are bugs you find please PM me on this site or email me at [email protected]. Thank you.

Keywords:
Archery Tactics, Dwarves, Hammers, Kings
Contents

King of the Mountain B2 (Map)

Reviews
15:31, 31st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 8
I can do it for u if u want. I got the songs, and I can compress them too (may lower quality of song).

Level 22
I must try this man :))
Edit: i'll give my review as soon as possible
Edit2: since it's protected i can't review it ... anyway i can give the review changed...
ok here it is:

Vote For Aproval

Barathrum's Review (Mini Moderator)

Map Name: King of the Mountain B2
Author: DKC-Arthas

-----------------------------------------------
Description, Author, Map Name:
The Author and Map Name are ok, the description cis good too. 10/10
Terrain:
From what i've seen in game, i gues it's great aswell...
9/10
Triggers:
Here is one problem, i can't check them....
Gameplay:
I like it very much, and it was fun too
9/10
Imported Material:
Problem 2, can't check either....

My decision, that since i could only rate 3/5 categorys i will reduce the score to 30 for your case.

0%-49% = 1/5 vote for rejection
50%-60% = 2/5 but i vote for reviewed
61%-70% = 2/5 but i vote for Aproval
71%-80% = 3/5 vote for aproval
81%-92% = 4/5 vote for aproval
93%-100% = 5/5 vote for aproval

Total: 28/30 = 46r 2r 3/50 = 93r 1r 3%/100% == 5/5

Level 6
Mass Purging Template Version 3.0
Reject.

Reason for not approving:
hmm...from the reviews above, I really don't know what they saw.
The triggers leaked.
The gameplay was boring due to oversized map.
the terrain was...mehh...
All-in-all this would be a 1.9/5 on my list. and that is rejection.