• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shinigami vs Shinobi 1.0 B2 BETA

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my map on two animations, Naruto and Bleach, It a AoS style like dota and i hope you guys like it, i was going to hold off and fix up some much needed stuff that need fixing, like spell being to slow and etc but i change my mind and here it is. NOTE: some things on this map was made by others, models, etc. credit is in quest log.

Forums: narutovsbleach.co.nr for latest news and updates.

Updates 1.0 PB2- Removed tomes of experience (forgot, was for testing,)

NOTE: This game is not a copy or edit of the map Naruto vs Bleach by the guy behind Shinobi Wars and is made by me and my co-workers

NOTE:The mini screen is old, my map was named naruto vs bleach, but then naruto vs bleach by the guy who made shinobi war come out first and lead me to change the name of my map. new mini screen in the working and loading.

Keywords:
naruto, bleach, AoS, shinobi
Contents

Shinigami vs Shinobi 1.0 B2 BETA (Map)

Reviews
12:09, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: Don't upload such low quality maps here: - Tons of not working icons - Improper crediting - Bad terrain - Unoriginal - Poorly made spells Rejected.

M

12:09, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Don't upload such low quality maps here:

- Tons of not working icons
- Improper crediting
- Bad terrain
- Unoriginal
- Poorly made spells

Rejected.

Level 7
ya lol another a copy of narutovs.bleach you've just change there names but the same concept..there will be people get angry of this..huhu

Level 2
Look i did not, in any way copy bleach vs naruto. in fact i change my map name because he release his first!. but it true his map skill are greater than mine, and i am a very slow mapper, but to just drop what i work on for years is not possible for me.(yes i am that lazy), and about the naruto vs bleach thing on the mini map, that was the old name, i just forgot to change, thinks for pointing that out >_<. the new game name is Shinigami vs Shinobi. UPDATE: For got to take the dang tomes out....

Last edited:
Level 2
Maybe try a new concept to make it seem more original such as Hero Naruto and Bleach Characters vs. Villain Naruto and Bleach Characters. Sure, nothing much will change, but it would make a tad bit more sense in the term of something I can't think of.

Level 7
ya its cool naruto and echigo are in joined forces to defeat the villains vs. akatsuki and arrancar..hoowoo nice idea dude that will make this game unique..

Level 5
Its not like anime VS anime has never been done before >.>; Naruto VS One Piece was out months before NvB. I fully agree that there isn't a point to dropping a project you've been working on for (a year you said?) a long time just because another map came out.

Level 7
Its not like anime VS anime has never been done before >.>; Naruto VS One Piece was out months before NvB. I fully agree that there isn't a point to dropping a project you've been working on for (a year you said?) a long time just because another map came out.

lol this is diffrent..naruto characters alliance w/ bleach and in the villians side arrancar and akatsuki league.. or just call this map naruto and bleach league war?
can you give me the dl link of that map dude? nvo?plssss

Level 2
i luv how ppl have to quote even tho their reply is right after the last one. wtf do u need it for? lol, anyway, the final release of the original nvb. im not saying dream's nvb is fake, but i do know for a fact that this map began (ideas and all) before tht of Dream's. Im glad you guys finally made it. its an okay map not bad but not super great. id say 4/5. once again to all the nvb fans im not saying tht map is fake/stolen! idont want to get assasinated in my sleep! lol im simply saying this one began b4 dreams, im sure he didnt no, and tht its unfourtunate to say the least, tht this map was released after dreams nvb. i hope you guys keep going with this map even tho nvb is out. GL!

Level 15
About it

This map is not very playable because some adjusting need to be made for a proper AoS

Are you trying to be special?
By making cooldown of the abilities so long it is almost impossible to farm as well in other aos maps
Ichigo's Tengutsa Tenshou(Whatever you call it) has extrememly long cooldown ...
Towers are freaking pain at start, 5 hits from tower and your hero is dead
Icons are green when disabled... Use the icon paths correctly ...
Some typo error and skill description is not proper, Cooldown not indicated
Structure as a whole is not bad
Fixed the lumber and food problem most maps has
you don't have to rush through the map, hard work always pays off in the end!

Level 2
Lol, I like the fact that I pointed out the map picture said "Naruto vs Bleach" and you said "thanks" but never changed it..

Level 5
first off, we are changing the concept of the map. He now has help from Me, Kotan (One of the makers of NBR and I forgot the other =p). This map will be if we be better than NvB if it works out as we plan it too. Also, I am taking over in the spell making since his isn't that great >.< no offense blinker =p

Level 2
k, my map has been Updated GREATLY, i guarantee next time you play it, well be way more fun.
Let just say i did add some originality in it and the word starts with a "C" also one more thing. if your Interested in this map. plz go to my forums. for latest updates etc. i well also upload my updated version soon on The Hive.

Level 7
hope you make good spells...pls add akatsuki's specially sasori...pls add his ultimate skill like satetso kaiho i guess..the one sasori use iron sand that traps enemy coming from above..sorry for very bad english..and also the 100 pophets...hehe thts all if not..what do u think?

Level 7
lol if you say shinigami you cant add the espadas,etc..theyre not shinigami theyre hollow who evolved in high level..

Level 9
Its not as if Dreamraider owns the rights to naruto and bleach, so it doesnt matter even it was copied. Regardless of that I did not enjoy playing this map unfortunately =/, if felt like it had been rushed, the terrain was very uneven, making one side at a disadvantage, and the heroes were dissapointing. Quite clearly on some you ran out of ideas for skills. I'll rate this 4/10