• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shinobi VS Shinigami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Seireitei VS Konoha

Hi, I started a project called Seiretei VS Konoha (the name changed), an AoS map based of the anime Naruto and Bleach, so far I've been doing it alone and realized I cant, so I need help with some spells I tried to create and someone to create them for me (part taken), and I need someone to create the items for me.

Last edited:
Level 3
But NVB is still a beta, is he ever gonna finish it? And if I complete what I'm doing it will be better than NVB trust me. Thx Destiny.Knight that would be nice :D.

Level 31
He already finish it, 99% of the map at warcraft 3 map data are beta map.

Alpha = Incomplete map.
Beta = 100% complete map, just need to get the bug remove and could possibly add new future.
Gold = 100% perfect map, 0 bug and no longer need any update.

You should make your thread a bit more specific if you want to attract people attention and their interest to help you.

Level 3
He already finish it, 99% of the map at warcraft 3 map data are beta map.

Alpha = Incomplete map.
Beta = 100% complete map, just need to get the bug remove and could possibly add new future.
Gold = 100% perfect map, 0 bug and no longer need any update.

You should make your thread a bit more specific if you want to attract people attention and their interest to help you.

OK, like I said its an AoS map based on Naruto and Bleach, I finished the terrain and on one side as Bleach base its Rukongai, around Rukongai until the river there will be a city then on the other side its a forest surrounding the leaf village. Every hero has its custom model, and some of the creeps and neutral creeps, I'll put in some quests that will help u earn gold, and there will be a boss, like Roshan in DotA, every hero will have 3 normal spells and an ultimate, some will have 2 ultimates and some will gain new spells when they activate their ultimates, this map is inspired by DotA so if somebody who wants to make the items for me it will be an easy job for him, I'll give credit to everyone who helps me.

As for the heroes, I already made these:

Naruto
Sakura
Neji
Tsunade
Kakashi
Sasuke
Orochimaru
Kisame
Choji
Kiba

Ichigo
Renji
Byakuya
Aizen
Yoruichi

The heroes I'm planning to make are:

Rukia
Hitsugaya
Ikkaku
Urahara
Ukitake
Gin
Kenpachi
Inoue
Sado
Ishida
Sajin
Shino
Rock Lee
Jiraiya
Yamato
Sai
Kimimaro
Tayuya
Deidara
Kakuzu
Konan
Zetsu
Hidan
Sasori
Itachi
Chiyo

and more...

Last edited:
Level 5
>.<

Ok, well I'm sorry to say but a map called "Shinobi vs Shinigami" is already being made and plan to be released on November 1st. This will be interesting because it is being made by Clan Lvf's LvfKotan one of the three makers of Naruto Battle Royal. Just to point that out =/ And it might have a new feature to it that will make it unique. I still don't know yet

Level 3
What kind of map is it, an AoS?
I will change the name of my map if there already is Shinobi VS Shinigami

Last edited:
Level 3
I'm not giving up on this project and I've changed the name from Shinobi VS Shinigami to Ichigo VS Naruto

Level 3
I know Ichigo VS naruto is even worse, I couldnt think of anything else, but you are right Seiretei VS Konoha does sound better so thats the maps new name, thx Rysis.
OK, here are some pics, hope u like them:

Ichigo:

Bankai

attachment.php

Getsuuga Tenshou

attachment.php

Kuroi Getsuuga

attachment.php

Shunpo

attachment.php

Renji:

Hoero Zabimaru:

attachment.php

Heheou Zabimaru

attachment.php

Naruto:

Kyuubi:

attachment.php

Kage Bunshin:

attachment.php

Rasengan:

attachment.php

Double Rasengan:

attachment.php

Fuuton RasenShuriken:

attachment.php

Sasuke:

Chidori Nagashi:

attachment.php

Goukakyuu no jutsu:

attachment.php

Cursed Seal 2:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bankai.jpg
    Bankai.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 2,650
  • Chidori Nagashi.jpg
    Chidori Nagashi.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 6,460
  • Cursed Seal.jpg
    Cursed Seal.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,689
  • Double Rasengan.jpg
    Double Rasengan.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1,673
  • GetsuugaTenshou.jpg
    GetsuugaTenshou.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 1,651
  • Goukakyuu.jpg
    Goukakyuu.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 2,507
  • Heheou Zabimaru.jpg
    Heheou Zabimaru.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,995
  • HollowGetsuuga.jpg
    HollowGetsuuga.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 1,634
  • Howl Zabimaru.jpg
    Howl Zabimaru.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 2,542
  • KageBunshin.jpg
    KageBunshin.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,487
  • Kyuubi Naruto.jpg
    Kyuubi Naruto.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,886
  • Rasengan.jpg
    Rasengan.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,429
  • RasenShuriken.jpg
    RasenShuriken.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 4,419
  • Shunpo.jpg
    Shunpo.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,555
Level 3
Yeah after i saw pictures, wasn't that bad that i thought
It includes spell icons what is a good thing.

Tensan zangetsu looks prety crap, you might ask someone to do some GUI/JASS spell for ya.
+Rep

Thx :grin:
As for Tensa Zangetsu, I was thinking that when Ichigo goes Bankai his shunpo changes to something that looks like Omnislash in DotA, dunno we'll see.

Level 4
lol its tru u shouldnt gif this map up since i think its gonna be awesome
but the name ichigo vs naruto is kinda,,,,,,,,,,, >.<

Level 3
Thx for the support guys, wc3sear.ch the name isnt Ichigo VS Naruto its Seiretei VS Konoha and Destiny.Knight I am really busy so I'll send you the notepad with the list of spells i need tomorrow or the day after that, all that is left to make are the items and the map will be ready to be released ^^

Level 3
Thx wcrsear.ch, all I need to do is make a few more bleach heroes and i need someone to make me the items cause I cant release the map without them, and Destiny.Knight the spells you sent me look awesome, I think you are a great spell triggerer.

If anybody wants to help I still need someone to create the items for me, and i need a modeler/animator to help me with some models.

Level 3
Sure Rysis, why not after all you suggested the name ;D
Did u find any wc3sear.ch cause I see that ur looking for some too ;)

Level 4
i havnt found any,,,,, >.< its really hard, i already posted on 4 sites all of the modelers dont ever reply to them ,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.