1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Nartuto : Shinobi Rivals Revival!

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by LordKaiten, Oct 25, 2008.

1. LordKaiten

LordKaiten

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok, about half a year ago I will the help of my friend LvFKotan created a map called Naruto : Shinobi Rivals Naruto : Shinobi Rivals - Warcraft 3 Maps - EpicWar.com

In my opinion it was horrible lol, but i guessed people liked it.
    So i am going to attempt to revive this map and maybe add some cool features to it as well.

The things that i need is beta testers, support, and people who can give me ideas

2. raid1000

raid1000

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol another naruto map?

3. ShiroiSenji

ShiroiSenji

Resources:
    Resources:
    Damn too many >:<

4. Avator

Avator

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The only fun thing about another one of these threads (Even if the thread title is spelled wrong) is that the first couple of posts are people complaining about another thread about the same lame show.

A little announcement for all people who want to make such a map (Off-Topic: But will not read it, because nearly all of them are too stupid to read previous thread like model requests and create a new thread, so they can be yelled at): The key to a good game is ORIGINALITY, which apparently lacks with nearly every Naruto fan...

Sorry I had to make a post bringing down your idea, but probably 90% of the Hive is sick of everything connected to Naturo due to the above mentioned reason.

5. Lestat(br)

Lestat(br)

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    omgzors ima so joinin i hav a plnty of awsom naruto models!!!1!11!one!11!

6. ShiroiSenji

ShiroiSenji

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah, Orginality is very important in my opinion.
    The first naruto AoS Were made by Dreamraider and First Naruto Vs Bleach map was made Dreamraider too. So you won't be able to compete with that map, since its orginal, even thought its not good.

Its like covering some Queens song like We are the champions. People are so used to original version so they won't like cover version of it.

7. LordKaiten

LordKaiten

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok, the only reason i try on naruto maps or even give them a chance is because if you make one people will go ga ga for it if it is good. Its also easy for me since all you really need to do to make a naruto map is just copy everything from a game or TV. If you noticed i make a lot of posts but usually do follow through on them very often due to that people have no interest... well they do but i am to lazy to make the map by myself... =p

8. Acutesharpness

Acutesharpness

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Making a Naruto map isnt easy when it comes to originality, I will take note of that :Avator!

K about this map, I will like to see how it is being developed! Please do a good job!!