• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nartuto : Shinobi Rivals Revival!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ok, about half a year ago I will the help of my friend LvFKotan created a map called Naruto : Shinobi Rivals Naruto : Shinobi Rivals - Warcraft 3 Maps - EpicWar.com

In my opinion it was horrible lol, but i guessed people liked it.
So i am going to attempt to revive this map and maybe add some cool features to it as well.

The things that i need is beta testers, support, and people who can give me ideas

Level 18
The only fun thing about another one of these threads (Even if the thread title is spelled wrong) is that the first couple of posts are people complaining about another thread about the same lame show.

A little announcement for all people who want to make such a map (Off-Topic: But will not read it, because nearly all of them are too stupid to read previous thread like model requests and create a new thread, so they can be yelled at): The key to a good game is ORIGINALITY, which apparently lacks with nearly every Naruto fan...

Sorry I had to make a post bringing down your idea, but probably 90% of the Hive is sick of everything connected to Naturo due to the above mentioned reason.

Level 11
The only fun thing about another one of these threads (Even if the thread title is spelled wrong) is that the first couple of posts are people complaining about another thread about the same lame show.

A little announcement for all people who want to make such a map (Off-Topic: But will not read it, because nearly all of them are too stupid to read previous thread like model requests and create a new thread, so they can be yelled at): The key to a good game is ORIGINALITY, which apparently lacks with nearly every Naruto fan...

Sorry I had to make a post bringing down your idea, but probably 90% of the Hive is sick of everything connected to Naturo due to the above mentioned reason.

Yeah, Orginality is very important in my opinion.
The first naruto AoS Were made by Dreamraider and First Naruto Vs Bleach map was made Dreamraider too. So you won't be able to compete with that map, since its orginal, even thought its not good.

Its like covering some Queens song like We are the champions. People are so used to original version so they won't like cover version of it.

Level 5
ok, the only reason i try on naruto maps or even give them a chance is because if you make one people will go ga ga for it if it is good. Its also easy for me since all you really need to do to make a naruto map is just copy everything from a game or TV. If you noticed i make a lot of posts but usually do follow through on them very often due to that people have no interest... well they do but i am to lazy to make the map by myself... =p

Status
Not open for further replies.