• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a Terrainer for a promising project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well I found someone to help me with triggers for the "god awful Naruto map" but to maximize efficiency we need a terrainer. I can terrain on my own but then the other guy would be left to do all the triggers himself and triggering alone is terrible.

I have all the custom models you'll need for Konoha and we are serious about this project. We want to make a game that feels like Naruto and redefines the boundaries of what an AoS can be.

That being said as a Terrainer I need someone who knows how to scale down models, doodads, adjust height of doodads, knows that cliffs are extremely ugly and that starting a map with shallow water and raising it out is a MUST, make custom tilesets, can import files and assign them to custom doodads and many other basic terrain things.

There's no trigger work involved if you don't want it.

Level 3
Well how good are you? All we need is a symmetrical Konoha with spawn points that are evenly placed from one another and a forest city that Konoha is.

Status
Not open for further replies.