• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kimbo's 2010 Art Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 45
Hi Guys, I havnt really posted here in awhile, so here is an updated list of my artwork! I hope you like it (alot of them are wip/never finished)

Werewolf Front (WIP still)

Werewolf Hunt (wip still)

Abilify (Finished)

Troll Beast master (wip)

Animus (finished)

Kimbo (Finished)

Cat tattoo Design (finished)

Chimera (finished)

Oni tattoo mock up fake

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Seen most (all?) of this on dA, but nevertheless, a lot of amazing art. I love those animal tattoo designs.

Level 45
Somethings im working on :D
PersonalPAintings.jpg

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

That's some cool, new stuff! Looking forward to see more of it.

Level 45
Level 15
These art 'dumps' are becoming quite popular ^-^

You'r artwork is incredible. I especially love the troll, the cat-angel, and the mouse-man..thingy...

You'r avatar looks like something I would start to hallucinate after a serious amount of weed

Level 27
Kimbo the pony... heh, I see that new fashion effected even you... good thing you haven't change your avatar to it, though...
The first pic is awesome. I'm just not sure if that's a bloodlusted demon or a Kimbo with morning face...
Oh and the difference between those three anti-graffiti posters doesn't seem so big.

Status
Not open for further replies.